If you have been thinking about getting hardwood floors for your Asheville home, maybe this list of benefits will help you decide to go for it!
When you’re thinking about making some upgrades to your home, you may be considering any number of changes. One cost-effective home renovation option is upgrading the flooring, which can completely transform the look of your space without costing a fortune. Hardwood floors are especially popular among homeowners because of their elegance and timeless nature. For many people, the cost of hardwood seems prohibitive, although it’s actually become more affordable than it ever was in the past. At Wright’s Carpet, we offer hardwood flooring options that can fit into just about any budget. Replacing your existing flooring with hardwood will also create a stunning look in your home that feels upscale and inviting.
There is a reason why hardwood floors are so popular in Asheville, North Carolina and other areas throughout the country and the world. In fact, there are dozens of good reasons! If you have been thinking about getting hardwood floors for your home, maybe this list of benefits will help you decide to go for it! And, when you do, come to us at Wright’s Carpet for the best selection in town!
- Insulation – Hardwood floors act as a natural insulator to add warmth to your home.
- Beauty – Nothing matches the beauty of hardwood flooring.
- Durability – Unlike other types of flooring that need to be replaced when they get older, hardwood flooring can last for generations with proper care.
- Versatility – When you decide to change the décor in your home, it usually means changing the flooring. If you have hardwood flooring, it is relatively simple to sand it down and stain it a different shade to match your new décor.
- Low Maintenance – Have you ever thought about how much you’ve spent on carpet shampoos over your lifetime? Avoid that expense and go with hardwood floors that need very little maintenance.
- Health – Hardwood floors do not hold pet dander, dust and other allergens like carpeting does, making them a more sanitary and healthier flooring option, especially for those with respiratory conditions. The indoor air quality is far better with hardwood floors.
- Value – The value of your home is improved with the addition of hardwood floors – far above other flooring options. While it is costlier to install hardwood floors than some other options, due to its longevity, it is the lowest cost in the long run, as it rarely needs to be replaced.
At Wright’s Carpet, we can help you find the materials that fit with the look and feel of your home. Hardwood flooring comes in a variety of colors and designs, so you don’t have to feel limited in your options. Our team members also take care of the installation process, laying your new floors quickly and efficiently. If you find that you want a change several years down the road, we can take care of hardwood sanding and refinishing as well. This process involves sanding the wood planks so they are smooth and uniform, and then applying a fresh coat of stain to alter the appearance. Hardwood finishing may also be an option if your flooring has scuffs, scratches, or other damage, helping it look like new again.
With eco-friendly options, hardwood floors are even more appealing. Give us a call for an in-house consultation, or come see us up on the hill. With our 30+ years of experience with hardwood floors, we are confident that we can transform your Asheville home with all these amazing benefits.