Choosing new flooring is a very big decision. While quality flooring products are typically more expensive, they are a worthwhile investment because they will last longer and be enjoyable in your home for years to come. It is important to think carefully before choosing between quality flooring products. Not all materials are suitable for all applications and rooms.
Here are some of the factors to consider before you choose your new flooring:
- What room will the flooring be in?
- Do you have special family members to consider? Children, an elderly or disabled family member, and pets all have special needs to consider when you choose flooring.
- Do you or someone in your home suffer from asthma or allergies? Even if you still want carpet, you may want to consider the VOC rating when you choose.
- How much time do you have to care for and maintain your floors? Water resistance is a priority in areas like the basement, mudrooms, kitchen and bathrooms.
- How important is the environmental impact of your flooring to you?
One of the best ways to decide what quality flooring products are right for you and your home is to visit our large showroom and look around at your options. Talk to one of our professional flooring representatives about your needs and wants. They may be able to recommend products you never considered, like bamboo or cork. Then, take samples to your home and look at them in the space you plan to install replacement flooring in. Here at Wright’s Carpet and Flooring, we can even come to your home for a consultation. Stop by and visit us or give us a call today!